As a registered civil celebrant, I am officially licensed to formalise many of life’s important events.
- Weddings – traditional or non-traditional ceremonies
- Elopements – a ceremony without the “fuss” or expense of a standard wedding
- Renewal of vows – a celebration and renewal of your wedding vows with family and friends (not legally binding)
- Naming ceremonies – a non-religious celebration to officially welcome your child to family and friends
- Funerals / Celebration of Life – by special arrangement, together we will create a ceremony to capture your loved one’s life.
My role is to conduct a meaningful and personalised ceremony that captures the importance of your special day. I also want to help remove any stress or angst you might be feeling by guiding you through your ceremony with professionalism, enthusiasm and a cool calm presence,responding with ease to any situation that may arise. Call me on 0412 776 054 to take care of the legal side of things to allow you to focus on planning and then celebrating!