We will meet approximately 30 minutes prior to the commencement of your ceremony so we can ensure all is in order. I will take care of the finer details of your ceremony so you can focus on enjoying each other and your guests.
- When necessary, I use a quality PA system and microphones, weather permitting
- I guide you through the legal requirements during the ceremony
- All vows and readings will be printed and ready for you
- I will have your chosen ceremony songs ready to play (unless you wish to make your own arrangements)
- A copy of your commemorative marriage certificate will be available for photos
- A pen for the signing of the marriage certificate (unless you wish to supply your own)
I will be there coordinating the timing and positioning of your ceremony elements to make for a smooth day allowing your photographer to capture the “money shots”.
The number one comment I hear from couples after their special day is “It went so fast!” So, take time throughout the day to soak up the wonderful mood of the day with your partner, family and friends who have come to celebrate this special time in your life.